Enrollment Progress Meter
The Enrollment Progress Meter shows you how far along you are in the Enrollment Process. There are 5 steps you must complete to enroll in a course:
- Add to Enrollment Cart - On the class description page, click the "Enroll" button to start the registration process.
- Register for Selected Classes - Once you have added all the desired classes to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Enter Supplemental Data - If the class you selected has additional registration information requirements, the Supplemental Data page now opens. After entering any necessary information, click the Submit button to continue.
- Make Payment - Enter your payment information then click the Submit Payment button (or select the Bill Me button if invoicing is allowed).
Important Note for those paying by Credit Card: DO NOT move away from the Wait page until the process is completed. If you do, the approval process is aborted and you WILL NOT be enrolled in the class.
- Print Confirmation Page - Print a copy of the registration confirmation for your records.
As you progress through the steps, the bars on the Progress Meter are filled in. When all bars are filled in, you've finished the registration process!Close Window